Thankfulness is such an interesting feeling. I have found that sometimes, it can seem very hard to be thankful in the midst of the chaos that is this world. So, I challenged the team to share with me just one thing they are thankful for this holiday season. There were no rules around what they could be thankful for, just the very first thing that came to mind.
What I found from this exercise is that sometimes, you don’t need to be thankful for a grand gesture or an interesting experience. There is beauty in the simple. There is healing in everyday life. And there is always something to be thankful for.
You can read our team’s list below, and feel free to share with us what you are thankful for this year!
- My amazing family
- A great team to work with
- My adorable new puppy!
- Our phenomenal clients
- Some much needed calmness after a stressful year
- Any and all food
- My incredible support system: work family, actual family, and friends
- My faith
- My friends always being there for me
- Thanksgiving day leftovers!